22 novembro 2006

nao tenho nada para contar

(2 points) my first name: Inês
(1 point) my last name: Batata
(5 points) take a stab at my middle name: I don't have one XD
(3 points) who was my first celeb crush: Jon Bon Jovi? currently: Hugh Laurie :$
(2 points) where do i live: Lisboaaaaaaa
(3 points) what am i afraid of: not so much heights, but falling over.
(2 points) do i smoke: niet
(3 points) do i drink: no
(3 points) how many siblings do i have: nooooone. i'm a self-centered bastard :D
(2 points) do i have children: no :P
(2 points) do i get along with my parents: some selected days :P
(4 points) what's one of my favorite things to do: er... eat stuff?
(2 points) how many piercings do i have: none :D
(3 points) what's my favorite type of music: none in particular.
(4 points) what's my favorite tv show: House, MD
(3 points) what's my favorite animal: catz
(2 points) what's my favorite color: don't have one
(3 points) name something i hate: grelos
(4 points) name a talent i have: making people laugh? :$
(4 points) what kind of shoes do i wear: every kind! :D sou polivalente.
(4 points) do i have any pets: yesssss, a cat.
(2 points) who am i dating right now: my boyfriend. :$ Miguel :$
(5 points) what am i studying in school: PSYCHOLOGY!
(5 points) what is the color of my room: pale pink
(4 points) what are my political views: left
(3 points) what's my religion: none in particular.
(5 points on creativity) if i were stranded on a desert island, what would i bring: my ipod. and cakes, eventually.

ok, acho que agora vou tomar a medicação.

Sem comentários: